EuroPadel League 2015
EuroPadel league is here!
- The league is only for EuroPadel and Waterloo-Padel members. No external players allowed. If you are interested to be enrolled in the league and you are not yet member, do not wait and join EuroPadel now!
- Open league, pairs can be male or mixed. No male/female/mixed separated category, all the pairs will play in the same league. League categories are mapped to levels. There is a separated Female league organized by Maria.
- There are no fees for the inscription. Totally free.
- On average there will be needed to play 1 match every 2 weeks, no stress so you can enjoy also padel out of the league. The matches are organized by the players, even there will be a proposal of schedule. Hard limit to play a match is the end of the round.
- EuroPadel will create the groups and will keep track of the results.
- Limited vacancies, 6 pairs in three categories. Registration on first come first serve basis. At the end of one round it would be possible to enroll to the league if there are vacancies, or a new category could be created. New members will start at lowest category if there is no prove of good performance (trophies won, etc.)
- Points: Winner:2, Looser:1, Not played:0
- First 2 pairs at the end of the round will promote of category, and 2 last pairs will be relegated to next lower category. The trend will be that all the pairs in a category will have similar level.
1st round: Jan-Mar
2nd round: Apr-Jun
For the registration:
- Please send the name, email and phone numbers of the two players to email@example.com
- Send the preferred category.
- Limit for registration 25-Dec-2014. League will start 1-1-2015
We will use this web page for tracking the results: http://europadel-league.com/
Have your say and leave a Reply on this post