Become a EuroPadel member
How to become a member of Europadel
Dear Europadel members and supporters, you can renew your membership or apply for a new membership (for the period from September 1 2019 until Sept 30 2020). The new membership fee is 225 € (160€ for relatives, 110€ for members living abroad and for members under 18) and entitles you to:
- Rent a padel court for free at the Waterloo Tennis.
- Access to CIE club in Overijse.
- Free participation in the weekly “pachangas” (usually every Thursday from 7pm to 10pm, weather permitting)
- Priority registration and reduced price for tournaments organized by Europadel.
- Priority registration and reduced price for the padel classes organized by Europadel.
- Participation in all activities and events organized by Europadel (celebrations, inter-club championships, rankings, etc …)
- Annual Membership Fee of the AFP Padel Federation
- Reduced price to rent courts in the Club Padel4U2 in Ghent
The officials working for the European Institutions (European Commission, European Parliament, European Council, etc.) and members of EuroPadel are entitle to enter in the CIE club in Overjise. In the case the official is only interested on the CIE club (no access to Waterloo Tennis club) s/he can register only for this club, paying 60€ yearly (Sept’19-Sept’20)
To become a member please proceed as follows:
- Pay the membership fee to:
Europadel asbl – BE87 3631 7744 7594 ING BIC: BBRUBEBB
As reference, indicate your full name(s)
- New members only: send the duly signed registration form to email@example.com
You can download the form here.
Attention: this form is for new members only.