Become a EuroPadel member
How to become a member of Europadel
Dear Europadel members and supporters, this year we will reduce the offer to the CIE-only membership, people willing to join Waterloo Padel must contact the club directly.
You can renew your membership or apply for a new membership (for the period from October 1 2020 until Oct 31 2021). The new membership fee is 60 € (40€ for relatives, members living abroad and for members under 18) and entitles you to:
- Access to CIE club in Overijse.
- Participation in the weekly “pachangas” (usually every Wednesdays from 6:15pm to 8:45pm, COVID/weather permitting)
- Reduced price on rental of the court if the four players are EuroPadel members.
- Priority registration and reduced price for tournaments organized by Europadel.
- Priority registration and reduced price for the padel classes organized by Europadel.
- Participation in all activities and events organized by Europadel (celebrations, inter-club championships, rankings, etc …)
- Annual Membership Fee of the AFP Padel Federation
- Reduced price to rent courts in the Club Padel4U2 in Ghent
The officials working for the European Institutions (European Commission, European Parliament, European Council, etc.) and members of EuroPadel are entitle to enter in the CIE club in Overjise. But only officials can invite other people.
To become a member please proceed as follows:
- Pay the membership fee to:
Europadel asbl – BE87 3631 7744 7594 ING BIC: BBRUBEBB
As reference, indicate your full name(s)
NOTE: For the payment of the rental of the courts, please use CIE account number: BE05 3631 7199 4275
- New members only: fill in the registration form https://forms.gle/CGjpfA7DUMQ2zmrd7
Attention: this form is for new members only.