Become a EuroPadel member
How to become a member of Europadel
Staff of the EU Institutions ( and relatives living together): 40€ (1st member) and 30€ for 2nd member or more relatives living together and members living abroad. 0€ for children below 18 years old.
Rest of players: 60€ (1st member) and 40€ for 2nd member or more relatives living together, members living abroad and players below 18.
This membership entitles you to:
- Access to CIE club in Overijse.
- Participation in the weekly “pachangas” (usually every Wednesdays at CIE, COVID/weather permitting)
- Reduced price on rental of the court if the four players are EuroPadel members.
- Priority registration and reduced price for tournaments organized by Europadel.
- Priority registration and reduced price for the padel classes organized by Europadel.
- Participation in all activities and events organized by Europadel (celebrations, inter-club championships, rankings, etc …)
To become a member please proceed as follows:
- Pay the membership fee to:
- New members only: fill in the registration form https://forms.gle/CGjpfA7DUMQ2zmrd7